Dear Santa Christmas Milestones Stencil by StudioR12 | Craft DIY Christmas Holiday Season Decor | Paint Winter Season Activity Wood Sign | Reusable Template | Select Size$21.99
Dear Santa Christmas Milestones Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL6352_1: 16.50" x 11.00" - (18" x 12")
STCL6352_2: 22.50" x 15.00" - (24" x 16")
It's almost time for Santa to arrive! The kids start gauging their behavior in the hopes of receiving that special gift from Jolly Ole' St. Nick. There are Christmas parties and activities, decorating, and baking cookies. And of course, that special letter to Santa. Why not turn it into fun Christmas décor for your home, too? Make it into a Christmas activity for your kids or even a Christmas themed classroom activity.
Perfect for creating a Christmas themed chalkboard that you will be able to use and reuse for years to come! The stencil features "Dear Santa" and "Merry Christmas" at the top with ribbon, and holly and berry accents. Broken out into sections are places to add a child's age (accented with a sleigh), whether the child has been good (accented with a checkmark and candy cane), the child's favorite Christmas song, favorite cookie, and favorite activity. And, of course, the most important part, the child's present wish list (accented with wrapped presents), as well as what the child wants Santa to bring mom and dad.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters and designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter's tape to secure or mask off areas of design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings), apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using with food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision encouraged