Daisy Script Monogram Stencil with Wreath by StudioR12 | DIY Bohemian Home Decor | Craft & Paint Boho Wood Signs | Select Size & Letter$15.99
Daisy Script Monogram Stencil with Wreath - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
You will think everything is coming up daisies with this whimsical stencil from StudioR12. This daisy floral wreath stencil is sure to bring a touch of spring time anywhere you choose. With it's beautiful daisy chain border and pretty monogram script letter of your choice, this stencil can help you create the perfect gift for a friend or family member. You could use it to accent a cute day planner or maybe use it to monogram a pillow or towel to add your special touch anywhere you would like. Imagine putting it outside on your porch reminding you to always stop and enjoy the simple beauty of the perfect daisy.
All of our StudioR12 stencils are proudly made in the USA by our creative design team just for you! Each stencil is laser-cut, and made with translucent 7.5 mil Mylar plastic, which is some of the toughest, non-toxic material you can find, plus they are available in many different sizes. Our stencils are reusable and with proper care and a little soap and water, stencil clean-up is quick and easy. Make sure to use this pretty little daisy wreath stencil to help brighten up everyone's day.
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5331_1: 11.00" x 10.25" - (12" x 12") Approximate Letter Size: 3.65" x 4.75"
STCL5331_2: 13.75" x 13.25" - (15" x 15") Approximate Letter Size 4.50" x 6.00"
STCL5331_3: 16.25" x 16.75" - (18" x 18") Approximate Letter Size 5.35" x 7.00"
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.