Camping Because Therapy is Expensive Stencil with Tent by StudioR12 | DIY Outdoor Adventure Home Decor | Craft Wood Signs | Select Size$10.99
Camping Because Therapy Is Expensive Stencil with Tent - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5276_1: 7.75" x 8.00" - (9" x 9")
STCL5276_2: 10.50" x 10.75" - (12" x 12")
STCL5276_3: 13.25" x 13.75" - (15" x 15")
STCL5276_4: 15.75" x 16.50" - (18" x 18")
You could spend thousands of dollars talking out your problems with a virtual stranger or you can gather up your family, pitch a tent, and camp those worries away. At least for a little while. If camping is a form of therapy for you, why not say it with a decorative sign using the Camping Therapy stencil?
Featuring a pitched tent in the middle, the phrase “Camping Because Therapy Is Expensive” surrounds it in a mix of block and script decorative fonts. Use the stencil to paint a sign to pitch along with your tent or even personalize your favorite sleeping bag. With proper care, use it over and over to spread the peace that comes with the great outdoors.
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.