Blessed Cursive Script Font Stencil by StudioR12 | for Painting Wood Signs | Word Art Reusable | Family Dining | Painting Chalk Mixed Multi-Media | DIY Home$8.99
Blessed Cursive Script Font Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL2697_1: 9.55" x 2.31" - (10" x 3")
STCL2697_5: 11.00" x 2.75" - (12" x 3.5")
STCL2697_2: 12.38" x 2.99" - (13" x 4")
STCL2697_3: 15.27" x 3.69" - (16" x 5")
STCL2697_4: 20.14" x 5.33" - (21" x 7")
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters and designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter's tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using with food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision is encouraged