Blessed are The Weird People Stencil by StudioR12 | DIY Quote Home Decor | Inspirational Word Art for Artists | Select Size$17.99
Blessed Are The Weird People Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5256_1: 14.50" x 8.25" - (15.75" x 9")
STCL5256_2: 19.50" x 10.75" - (21" x 12")
STCL5256_3: 24.50" x 13.50" - (26.25" x 15")
If outside of the box is the place you’d rather be, consider sharing your love of all things different with the Blessed Are the Weird People word art stencil. The stencil features the words “Blessed Are the Weird People, the Poets, and the Misfits, the Artists and the Writers, the Music Makers & the Dreamers, and Outsiders. For They Force Us To See The World Differently” in a variety of fonts and accents.
Have a studio or office where you create? Paint it on your wall as a unique nod to your fellow misfits and a reminder that you aren’t alone in a world of normal. Love a weird person, an artist, an outsider? Find a decorative board and paint it as a gift. With proper care, the stencil can be used over and over to celebrate those who avoid the ordinary and chase the extraordinary on a daily basis.
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.