Bells Ring - All Who Believe Stencil by StudioR12 | DIY Winter Christmas Home Decor | Craft & Paint Wood Sign | Reusable Mylar Template | Select Size$11.24 $14.99 (You save $3.75)
Bells Still Ring for All Who Truly Believe Stencil with Cursive Script & Holly - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5106_1: 12.50” x 8.75“ - (13.5” x 9.75“)
STCL5106_2: 16.50” x 11.50“ - (18” x 13“)
STCL5106_3: 20.75” x 14.50“ - (22.5” x 16.25“)
In the chaos of life, it’s easy to lose a little magic along the way. Use this gorgeous word art stencil to create for yourself a small reminder to keep believing. The stencil features the words “The Bell Still Rings For All Who Truly Believe” in a mix of decorative block and script fonts with holly leaves and berries as accents. A small bell hovers next to the words, just waiting to ring.
Paint it on a decorative board for your mantle or a hanger for your front door. Or use it to create a unique welcome mat for your front porch. With proper care, this stencil can be used over and over as a reminder to keep the magic of Christmas alive.
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.