Be Thankful 2 Part Bee Stencil by StudioR12 | DIY Farmhouse Home & Bumble Bee Kitchen Decor | Craft & Paint Wood Signs | Select Size$17.99
Be Thankful 2 Part Bee Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5690_1: 10.32" x 10.72" - (12" x 12")
STCL5690_2: 12.90" x 13.40" - (15" x 15")
STCL5690_3: 15.48" x 16.01" - (18" x 18")
Chirping birds and bright sunshine. Flowers and gardens blooming, as bees flit back and forth taking nourishment and giving life. Whether a bee lover, a Spring lover, or both, use this stencil to create a unique addition to your décor.
Featuring a cutout of a bee serving as the word “Be”, underneath the cutout is the word “Thankful” in a decorative font. Stem and leaves serve as accents. Create a decorative board for your wall, a pillow for your front porch, or paint it on a sign for your garden. With proper care, use it over and over, wherever you want a Spring reminder to be thankful.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters & designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Super fast shipping, exactly what I was looking for and can't wait to use them!