Be Brave Little One with Arrow Stencil by StudioR12 - Select Size - USA Made - Craft DIY Kid's Room Home Decor | Paint Inspirational Word Wood Sign | Reusable Mylar Template$8.99
Be Brave Little One with Arrow Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL6500_1: 2.00" x 5.5" - (2.75" x 6")
STCL6500_2: 4.25" x 11.25" - (5.5" x 12")
STCL6500_3: 6.50" x 17.00" - (8.25" x 18")
STCL6500_4: 8.75" x 22.50" - (11" x 24")
When life challenges you, it can be difficult to see how vibrant and magical the world can be. This DIY design by StudioR12 is a gentle reminder that life sometimes requires a little courage. This wall stencil features the image of an arrow and the inspirational quote, "Be Brave, Little One". A perfect addition to any whimsical decor, this template can be used as part of any home decor to achieve a magical, fun-loving aesthetic that is suitable for any season. Try it as an accent in the baby nursery, the toddler's room, or the kids' room… or use it on pillows, boxes or chests as a one-of-a-kind baby shower gift!
Here at Ohio's StudioR12, we use high quality Mylar material to make flexible, easy-to-clean stencils. Since our products are sturdy and reusable, it is easy to experiment with color combinations and surfaces to find that perfect fit. Our stencils come in a variety of sizes and are frequently used on wood, canvas, furniture, walls, floors, mixed media, cards and cakes... but the possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters and designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter's tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using with food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision is encouraged