Be a Sunflower Stencil by StudioR12 | Craft Floral DIY Home Decor | Paint Inspirational Wood Sign | Reusable Mylar Template | Select Size$15.99
Be a Sunflower Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5911_1: 6" x 10.99" - (12" x 12")
STCL5911_2: 13.74" x 14.1" - (15" x 15")
STCL5911_3: 16.48" x 16.92" - (18" x 18")
There is a time for the rose and the love and romance it often represents, but there is just something about a sunflower that instantly brightens your day. Standing tall above the fields, its large yellow presence is beckoning you to smile.
If you’re ready for a new addition to your décor, check out this sunflower stencil featuring a half sunflower on the left and the phrase “In A World Full of Roses, Be A Sunflower” on the right in the shape of the other half of the flower. Whether a DIY wood sign or a decorative pillow, with proper care, the stencil can be used repeatedly wherever you want to spread a little sunflower happiness.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters and designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash w/ warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using w/ food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision is encouraged
"⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Excellent stencils, great selection and fast shipping. Thank you!"