Advice and Wishes Stencil by StudioR12 | Craft DIY Wedding Decor | Paint Wood Sign | Reusable Mylar Template | Select Size$9.74 $12.99 (You save $3.25)
Advice and Wishes Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL6075_1: 5.36" x 7.36" - (6.5" x 9")
STCL6075_2: 8.05" x 11.04" - (9.75" x 13.5")
STCL6075_3: 10.73" x 14.71" - (13" x 18")
STCL6075_4: 13.41" x 18.39" - (16.25" x 22.5")
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters and designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter's tape to secure or mask off areas of design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash w/ warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using w/ food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision is encouraged