How To Float: Painting Techniques DVD Series Volume 1$29.24
How To Float: Painting Techniques DVD Series Volume 1
I asked around and the number one technique Painters feel shaky about is... Floating.
- If you answer yes to any of these questions then You Qualify for
A serious disability causing permanent damage to hobby fulfillment
- Does your shading and hilighting look like stripes?
- Do you glare daggers at the others in class who announce. I just love floating
- Do you secretly want to tackle tougher projects, but stick with the easy ones because your floats stink
- Do you have extra grey hairs because of Floating?
- Have you wiped off and rebased a project because of your Floating Disability?
If you've got the Sickness... I 've got the CURE!
There are serious side effects associated with this medication:
- Dizziness: caused by extreme joy from successful Floating.
- Nausea: you cause others by proclaiming how easy floating is for you.
- Double vision: at the register as you buy every book you ever wanted because now you know you can achieve the look you want.
- Sleeplessness: caused by staying up late painting like a freak, because floating is a joy.
I have been teaching this technique for years... and I have it down to a teach-able science... Really!
Oh and Teachers this is for you too. There are ten ways to approach floating, do you know what they are?
When your student can't sideload a brush you can switch them to another method to achieve the desired look. I have included some tactile ways to measure a float as well as loads of tricks.
- Step by step.. How to Float
- What am I doing wrong?
- Paint the Pear with Patty project
- Color photo, Instructions, Pattern
- How to Float using 10 different Techniques
- Chapters, for forwarding
- Lots of tips and tricks to make painting easy
- BONUS: How to paint water drops
Lets work together to save the world from terrible painting!